Working Really Hard

I been working really hard the past few months. Starting a new business is hard work, but I know in the end it will be all worth it. I am currently looking for a printing place where I can do all my printing needs. I been reading about the different online printing places like overnightprints.com and uprinting.com but I have heard horror stories. I try looking for a local place but they said they only take 5k + orders. Too much for me at the moment. I need to finalize my business cards and i did managed to finalize my first postcard to send out. I am also trying to build up my contact list, not an easy task, but it is getting there. I know once I really start the promotion process I will get some work from it, it is just taking me a little longer. I have not participated in Illustration Friday in quite a while now, but I intend to give myself some goals each week to keep me on track.I did do a couple of jobs this past month. One was for TransformersCustoms.com, I did their logo and currently working on their website. They create custom Transformers and auction them off on Ebay, it is really cool.Another job I did was for Cry Baby, a children clothing boutique, I did their whole company identity, if I am lucky I will also design their website, but for now that is on hold. I am also working on my other business venture, my illustration and licensing career and will be putting a new website for that soon. I am now more motivated than ever despite the economic outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment